Discover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You’ll learn about one of Asia’s greatest kingdoms from your historian guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The standard pickup time is between 4:10 AM and 4:30 AM (depending on your hotel location) and we will inform the exact pickup time one day before the tour start.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A private tour is also available
- Dress code is smart casual and clothing must cover your shoulders and knees
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- An additional surcharge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of your activity