Discover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You’ll learn about one of Asia’s greatest kingdoms from your historian guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You’ll be picked up at your Siem Reap hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A private tour is also available
- Dress code is smart casual and clothing must cover your shoulders and knees
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- An additional surcharge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of your activity