Siem Reap: 6-Hour Easy Rider Motorbike Tour
Pickup included8:30 AM pickup from Siem Reap Hotels.
- Get off the beaten track and discover the magnificent countryside surrounding Siem Reap by motorbike
- Visit traditional pagodas and explore the monastery
- Learn about rural Cambodian life and culture en route
- Drive past rice fields and down red clays roads
- Cross an old Angkor bridge that dates back more than 1,000 years
- Enjoy lunch and local cusinese at a lake with views of Kulen Mountain
Following a hotel pick-up and brief training session, your guide will take you past traditional villages, where you can experience the rural culture of Cambodia up close. Visit the remote monastery of Chai Village, once a stronghold of the Khmer Rouge fighters. Now this peaceful sanctuary, with views of Phnom Bok mountain is a tranquil place set among the beauty of the rice fields for monks, nuns, and locals to visit during religious festivities.
As your motorbike adventure continues, you will stop at a traditional market and a Buddhist pagoda, where you’ll see the monks in their robes.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Motorbike training
- Entrance fees
- Motorbike, with helmet and fuel
- Drinking water throughout the tour