Experience the beauty of one of Siem Reap’s most stunning sites during your zip line tour through the ancient Angkor Park. Zip through jungles and enjoy beautiful bird's eye views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Cambodian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Customers can arrive at our operation point at least 5 minutes prior to the reserved starting time. Here is Angkor Zipline exact location on Google maps https://maps.app.goo.gl/3znfMwmbeCVT19Tv5Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to the harness restrictions, there is a maximum weight of 125 kg and a minimum height of 1 meter tall
- Anyone with a heart condition or those unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- In general, wear comfortable outdoor clothing. Check the temperature before the tour as the conditions can vary greatly
- From June to October bring a raincoat, as it might be raining
- Flip flops and loose fitting shoes are not permitted while zip-lining
- It is recommended you use sunscreen even if it looks cloudy
- Insect repellent should be applied as the tour is located in the jungle of Angkor Wat
- A helmet must be worn while on the zipline