Experience the sunrise at Angkor Wat and immerse yourself in the serene morning ambiance on this comprehensive day trip from Siem Reap. Embark on a temple exploration with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The specific pickup time will depend on the location of the traveler's hotel and will be provided one day prior to the start of the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- An additional charge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of the tour
- Breakfast can be purchased at the local restaurants near the temples
- It is required that you cover your knees and shoulders when visiting temples
- Tour pickup time: between 4:15 am and 4:40 am.
- Tour ending time: arrival at the hotel between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local tour operator prior to travel, or immediately on arrival at your destination
- This tour does not require a passport
- The deadline for making general last-minute amendments to the tour date is up to 7 hours before the start of the tour, and there will be no additional cost for this change.