Visit the stunning temples of Angkor Wat and admire the hundreds of fine bas-relief carvings depicting scenes from Hindu mythology. A professional guide will provide a background on Khmer history and culture. Enjoy a balloon ride and Khmer-style lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel as tour departure at 8:30 am, so please ready by 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your guide arrives.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Balloon ride is subjected to weather conditions (ride anytime between 6am to 5pm according the weather)
- Only pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are permitted
- Please bring good walking shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible