Experience the famous sunrise over Angkor Wat and continue your journey with the 216 faces of Bayon temple. Finish the tour with a close-up at Ta Prohm, known for Angelina Jolie’s Tomb Raider scene.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel lobby between 4:20 AM and 5:00 AM.
- Watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat, Cambodia’s most ancient and respected temple complex
- Marvel at the wise smiling faces at Bayon Temple
- Visit the famous Ta Prohm, known as the jungle temple from Angelina Jolie’s Tomb Raider
- Mini van/tour bus transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Refreshment drink and cold towel
- Angkor Temple Pass (one day pass $37/per person)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting temples in Angkor Wat, long pants that cover the knee and a shirt that covers the shoulders are required