Enjoy a full-day exploring in Angkor Archaeological Park. Start at Bayon temple and make your way to Ta Prohm. Enjoy a lunch break in the park before finally visiting the famous Angkor Wat. Last but not least, you will watch the sunset at Pre Rup.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel lobby
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As you will be visiting temples in Angkor Wat, long pants that cover the knee and a shirt that covers the shoulders are required