2 Days Tonle Sap, Banteay Srey, Beng Mealea Day Tour
From $215 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotel in Siem Reap
- Discover the Banteay Srey temple - built in honor of female deitie
- Beng Mealea temple, constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat
- Visit the Floating Village by boat
- Visit the temples in the Roluos
- Enjoy a buffet dinner with an Apsara Dancing Show
- Feel great again at Cambodia's first destination trip!
At 08:00 am we go to visit the Bantaey Srey temple, it is a small and unique temple with the finest carving of all the Angkor temples. On the way back we will pass by some local villages where we may get down for a brief stop at a little village producing sugar from sugar palm trees. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch we continue to visit the Beng Mealea temple, constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat, Beng Melea preceded and may have served as a prototype of sorts for Angkor Wat. Thought there are dome lintel and door way carvings, there are no bas-reliefs and the carving are comparatively spare. When the temple was active the walls may have been covered, painted or had frescos. In it time, Beng Melea was at the crossroads of several major highways that ran toAngkor, Koh Ker, Preah Vihear.
We go to visit the Floating Village by boat, you will discover the great lake "Tonle Sap" Chong Phneas: real Interior Ocean where there are a lot of fishes which were exported by the multiple villages of fishermen who you will have the occasion to approach. You will visit as well a fish & Crocodile Farms, and then have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch we go to visit the temples in the Roluos. The Rolous Group Temples: Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei. The temples are built from the early of Angkor Period (802-1431). Preah Ko temple was built by king Indravarman I in 879. Bakong was built in 881. And Lolei was built by king Yasovarman I in 893. You will have a buffet dinner with Apsara Dancing Show at the city restaurant. Back to hotel finish tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap
- Drinking water and cool towel during trip
- Transportation during the tour
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Temple-Pass (Angkor Park) for 2 days
- Ticket for 1 day Beng Mealea temple
- Ticket for boat to visit the Floating Village
- Buffet Dinner with Apsara dancing show (1 day)
- Lunch at local restaurant (2 days)
- All the services mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks at restaurant
- Your personal expenses
- Tour guide and driver’s tips
- Any service not mentioned in the program
No show 100 % charge
1 week -1 day 50 % of the tour price
2 weeks -1 week 30 % of the tour price
3 weeks -2 weeks up 10 % of the tour price
4 weeks up no charge
Product ID: 39661