Explore the best of Cambodia, Ancient City with Temples of Angkor and Lake Tonle Sap is the lifeblood of Cambodia, one of the world's largest freshwater bodies, and home to hundreds of floating fishing villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotel in Siem Reap city
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Private tour is also available
- An additional surcharge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended