Experience the arts culture of Cambodia at Siem Reap’s 1-hour Phare Circus Show and see the famous artists of Phare Ponleu Selpak Artistic and Social Center from Battambang perform a blend of modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Phare Circus big top is located on Ring Road, just south of the intersection of Sok San Road, second lot after the soccer field. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time, or earlier if you want to enjoy the Cambodia Village Street Food Festival with pre-show entertainment.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Show time is 8:00 PM. The show lasts approximately 1 hour followed by the opportunity to interact with the artists afterward and take photos. You are permitted to take photos during the performance too, if the flash is off.
- It's recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time.
- For the safety of the artists, and the comfort of other guests, no entrance is permitted once the show has started.
- Phare Boutique and Phare Cafe open two hours prior to show time with unique locally-made crafts and gifts and dining before or after the show.
- It can be warm in the Big Top. It's recommended to wear comfortable clothing suitable for warm weather and maybe grab a bottle of cool water to take in with you.
- It's advisable to apply mosquito repellant before going outside early morning or evening in Cambodia, including your night at Phare.