Experience the arts culture of Cambodia at Siem Reap’s 1-hour Phare Circus Show and see the famous artists of Phare Ponleu Selpak Artistic and Social Center from Battambang perform a blend of modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Phare Circus Ring Road, south of the intersection with Sok San Road, Siem ReapOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Show time is 8:00 PM. The show lasts approximately 1 hour followed by the opportunity to interact with the artists afterward and take photos. You are permitted to take photos during the performance too, if the flash is off.
- It's recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time.
- For the safety of the artists, and the comfort of other guests, no entrance is permitted once the show has started.
- Phare Boutique and Phare Cafe open two hours prior to show time with unique locally-made crafts and gifts and dining before or after the show.
- It can be warm in the Big Top. It's recommended to wear comfortable clothing suitable for warm weather and maybe grab a bottle of cool water to take in with you.
- It's advisable to apply mosquito repellant before going outside early morning or evening in Cambodia, including your night at Phare.