Experience the ancient ritual of a Turkish Bath with a traditional Hamam spa in Anatolia. With round-trip hotel transfers from Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antayla, and Belek, it is the perfect way to spend a relaxing morning or afternoon.
What to Expect
Taking its origins from Roman bathing traditions, Turkish Baths are the best place to go if you want to give your body a thorough relaxation. The ritual has been popular among Turks for centuries and expanded across Europe during the Victorian era.
But the best place to enjoy the hamam ritual is in the place of its origin, Anatolia. This excursion will take you to one of the best Turkish Baths of the Antalya province, with a hotel pick-up from the resorts of the Pampylian coast.
In ancient times, almost everywhere in Anatolia boasted a hamam, many of them ornately decorated and serving as a communal meeting space as well as a health-giving spa. The revitalizing ritual will take about 2 hours and includes a relaxing foam massage, an invigorating peel and a sensuous oil massage to finish.
You will also get time to unwind in the Jacuzzi and sauna and can relax with a drink in authentic surroundings, before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Entrance to hamam
- Foam massage
- Full body aromatic oil massage
- Face mask and face massage
Know Before You Go
• The pick-up time given is an estimate and subject to change due to booking volume. You will be informed of your pick-up time via whatsapp or SMS 1 day before the tour
• The hamam is very hot and humid, like a sauna. Please make sure you do not have any health problems related to high humidity. It is a good idea to have a bottle of water with you at all times
• The facilites at the Turkish bath include hot marble stage, foam massage, sauna, peeling, oil massage, face mask, face massage and washing yourself. Most people spend around 2 hours at the Turkish bath
• The pick-up location for customers in the Old town of Antalya is the front of the Mc Donald's next to the ancient Hadrianus gate. It is about a 10 minute walk from the hotels
• A female masseuse is always available for ladies