Ride through the Taurus Mountains on a thrill-inducing adventure with a 2-hour buggy safari. Depart from Side or Antalya and journey up into the hills, past the local villages, across shallow rivers, through the forests, and into the valleys.
What to Expect
Travel into the Taurus Mountains with a 2-hour buggy safari departing from Side or Antalya. Enjoy riding across the miraculous landscape in a 2-seater bugger, cruising along the endless trails and beyond, through woodlands and sleepy valleys and past lakes.
Head up in the hills and cross down the other side, passing villages known for their orange, mandarin, pine, and olive trees. Splash your way through shallow rivers, speed up to the top of the mountains, and feel the surge of adrenaline. Once at the top, look down upon forests and gorges, and enjoy a panoramic view of Side and its surroundings.
From a bumpy ride on dry river beds, to splashing through rivulets and past lush woodlands and melancholy valleys, this excursion combines nature tour and adventure safari into one!
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels
- 1.5 - 2-hour buggy safari
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Face mask (duster)
- Photo and video
- Personal expenses
What to Remember
Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
• Please note the local provider's cancellation policy: full refunds will be given only when the cancellation has been made more than 72 hours before the beginning of the tour
• The pick up place for the Old Town Antalya hotels is the McDonalds next to the ancient Hadrianus Gate.
• The pick-up time given is an estimate and subject to change due to booking volume. You will be informed of your pick-up time via whatsapp or SMS 1 day before the tour
• Passengers can be adults or children