Discover the magnificent waterfalls of the Krka River in Skradinski Buk. Enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around the area and visit the still-active, hundred-year-old water mill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The national park entrance fee must be paid directly to the guide in EUR cash. During April, May, and October, the fees are 16€ for adults, 10€ for students, and 10€ for children. From June to September, the fees are 30€ for adults, 15€ for students, and 15€ for children
- Student tickets are only issued by presenting a valid student ID card (physical or digital)
- Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy) and cash for the NP Krka entrance fee and present it to the staff
- Refunds will not be issued if you miss your tour