Visit Skradinski buk, the longest and most visited waterfall on the Krka River and one of the best known natural beauties in Croatia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German
- Pickup included
- The location of - your hotel or by arrangement, in the area of 20 km around Sibenik, except on the islands. - Cruise port in Sibenik
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The currency in Croatia is the Kuna. Foreign currencies are not accepted. Bring local currency, as credit cards may not be accepted everywhere
- It is recommended that you have HRK 100 per person, for small expenses
- Fuel, tolls, taxes, and parking costs are included
- Meals are not included in the tour price