Discover Mt. Fuji and Hakone on this guided day trip from Tokyo. Climb Mt. Fuji, take a refreshing cruise on Lake Ashi, and admire views of the stunning Owakudani valley on a cable car ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Due to traffic congestion on weekends and holidays from April to November, the tour ends at Odawara Station. Please book our tour “Returning by Bullet Train”(Including the BT ticket), but if you have a JR Pass or don't need a BT ticket to Tokyo, you can book with this product.
- People with a JR pass can use their own tickets to use the bullet train
- Due to the weather, traffic conditions, or suspension of operation, we may have a possibility not to achieve all the activities. The tour will be attending to alternative place or giving out a gift as a compensation depending on a situation at that time. Refunds will not be given for these changes.
- A vegetarian lunch can be requested when booking. Halal, vegan meals are not available.