Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque Half-Day Tour from Dubai
Pickup includedComplimentary pick up is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pick up will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location.
- Discover a stunning monument to Islamic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at impressive features, such as the marble mosaics and Swarovski chandeliers
- Get a better understanding of Islamic culture and the vision of the former president of the UAE
- Take some spectacular photos of the complex and its impressive structures
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Spread over 30 acres, the magnificent structure took more than a decade to build and now stands as a showcase for the United Arab Emirate’s Islamic cultural heritage. Roam around the site, where up to 40,000 worshippers can be accommodated at any one time.
Marvel at priceless features, such as the huge Swarovski crystal chandeliers, floral mosaics, and artifacts of gold, silver, and marble. Be amazed by the gigantic carpet in the main prayer hall. Measuring 60,570 square feet and weighing 35 tons, the carpet was made in Iran and is the result of the toil of thousands of carpet weavers over 2 years!
Take stunning memorable photos of the complex and its awe-inspiring architecture, and get a better appreciation of the vision of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the UAE and the mastermind behind the mosque. Depart Abu Dhabi and journey back to Dubai for drop off at your hotel or designated location.
- Pickup and drop-off from Dubai accommodations
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour visit at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- English-speaking guide
- Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies (to be returned)
- Cold mineral water
- Clothes for men
- Other expenses
- Gratuities (not mandatory)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• If required, a long abaya with scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the local operator
• Men must not reveal any skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
• The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up, drop off also the distance to and from the destination.
• In case of any changes in the exact pickup time, the operator will email or text or WhatsApp you one night before.
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals.