Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi on a 5-hour guided tour, traveling in a sharing car through the capital of the Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, the dates market, the fishing harbor, Yas Island and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Any hotel or shopping mall in Abu Dhabi, or Abu Dhabi cruise Terminal.
- Visit the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque and admire the unique architecture
- Drive past the ultramodern skyscrapers and luxury hotels along the Corniche
- Learn about traditional Arab life at the open-air Heritage Village
- Browse a local market filled with stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Drive along the man-made islands of Saadiyat Island and Yas Island
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Sheikh Zayd Grand mosque visit
- Heritage Village visit
- Mineral water
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available from Abu Dhabi only.
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or National Holidays.
- Infants may join the tour free of charge if they will not need a seat.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and cover their arms, legs and heads at all times.
- The local partner can provide an Abaya (long black dress) with a scarf for women, if needed. This must be returned at the end of the tour.
- Men must wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees.
- Tattoos must be covered.