Bash the dunes of the desert in Sharm el Sheikh on a fun Rhino Buggy safari. Offering more comfort and security that a Quad Bike, the 2-hour adventure is safe for the entire family. Break for a refreshing cup of Bedouin tea.
What to Expect
Get a thrill in the desert of Sharm el Sheikh on a 2-hour safari by thrilling Rhino Buggy. Ideal for the entire family, and those that want a little more comfort, the entertaining little vehicles offer better security and comfort than a standard Quad Bike.
The Buggy is a very robust vehicle, complete with seat belts. They cover more mile than ordinary Quad Bikes, and give you the chance to stop at Echo Valley and at a Bedouin tent for a cup of local tea.
The added stability means that passengers can easily get their camera out during the trip to take photographs of the desert landscape. Guests sharing the buggy can swap driving during the trip.
Under 16’s are not insured to drive, but are welcomed as passengers in the car. Parents with younger children can drive the buggies alongside their child, knowing they are safely strapped in. Trips operate throughout the day, and at times suitable to you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Sharm el Sheikh
- Air conditioned transport
- English speaking guide
- Bedouin tea
What's Not Included
- Refreshments other than those listed above
Know Before You Go
• Departs daily all year round, from 08:30 to 17:00
• Casual dress is recommended, according to the weather for that day. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and water. Scarves can be bought from the guides in the desert.