Hike to the top of Mount Sinai and marvel at the incredible sunrise from the summit. Browse through manuscripts at St Catherine’s Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Russian, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the main gate of your Sharm El Sheikh hotel along the highway, not the reception area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The Monastery remains closed due to Covid reasons
- The breakfast box must be pre-ordered from the hotel and collected before the tour starts
- The camel trek is only available for the beginning of the trek to the 750 steps, then you must climb the steps and do the entire return trek on foot. The local partner does not recommend the camel trek
- The tour duration will be 16-17 hours including pick up and drop off at Sharm El Sheikh
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met