Discover the wonders of the desert on this combination safari experience. Feel the thrill of adrenaline on a dune buggy adventure, enjoy a relaxing camel ride, soak up local culture at a Bedouin village, and watch a Tanoura dance show during a BBQ dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Russian, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup available from your hotel or selected location in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants should have basic knowledge of driving and must be above 16 years old to take part in the dune buggy ride
- Guests with medical conditions relating to the back, neck or heart, as well as other serious conditions are not permitted on the experience
- Pregnant women are also not permitted on the experience
- Before the tour, all participants must sign an indemnity form
- When booking, please provide your nationality, hotel name, address, and room number to arrange pickup
- There are government-enforced speed limits for dune buggies
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate, and may be rescheduled or canceled if the minimum is not met.
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Dune Buggy is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it