Receive an internationally recognized scuba diving certificate on this 4-day Junior PADI Open Water Diver course in Sharm el-Sheikh. Experience the beauty of the Red Sea as you learn the necessary skills to become a certified open water diver.
What to Expect
If you experienced the thrill and tranquility of the underwater world through one of the PADI experience programs and want to take the next step toward a certified rating, this is where it all starts, with the PADI Open Water Diver course.
This course gives you the necessary skills to become a certified Open Water Diver under the direction of a certified instructor. Upon successful completion of this course you'll receive an internationally recognized scuba diving certificate that allows you to dive anywhere in the world.
Take the first step to become a certified scuba diver and earn your rating to dive independently. This course is offered as a resort program that starts the day you arrive you in Sharm el-Sheikh. You spend 1 day of theory in the classroom, followed by 1 day of confined water training, and then 2 days of open water training.
- Full set of scuba gear
- Certified instructor
- Use of training material from the library
- 4 open water dives
- Roundtrip transfers from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
- Participants must be between 10-14 years old
- Participants must be in good health
- Participants must be reasonably fit and comfortable in the water
- Participants must be able to swim 200 meters/yards without swimming aids
- Participants must be able to swim 300 meters/yards with mask, snorkel, and fins
- Participants must complete applicable course forms required by PADI
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo/video camera
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer