Shanghai: Zhujiajiao UNESCO Water Town Afternoon Tour
Pickup optionalAt your hotel lobby. The driver will be holding a GetYourGuide logo and waiting for you.
- Delve into Shanghai’s culture by visiting the 400 year-old Zhujiajiao water town
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of canals, rivers and the large Dian Shan Lake
- Take a relaxing boat ride through the town
- Experience the fun of bargaining for unique souvenirs at the local shops
Zhujiajiao (guided tour)
Photo stop, free time
3 - 4 hours
Located 16 miles west of downtown Shanghai, Zhujiajiao water village is 400 years old and is one of the city’s best-kept secrets. Discover the picturesque canals and rivers and admire the large Dian Shan Lake. Take the opportunity to go shopping, take a stroll, and explore this beautiful village. Try some local street food and be amazed by the tastes. You can even practice your bargaining skills at the local shops.
After spending three hours taking in the local culture, you will return to downtown Shanghai for approximately 6:30 PM.
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the description
- Boat ride
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup, if option selected
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
• You will be contacted the evening before your tour to confirm your pick up time
• Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions