Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour in Old Shanghai City to discover the city's traditional architecture. Visit the famous Yu Garden and learn about local beliefs at the City God Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
- Pickup optional
- The guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby, holding a sign with your full name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main door of Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel (上海豫园万丽酒店). 5 min walk from Exit 1, Yuyuan Garden Station (Metro Line 10). The guide will hold a logo of "GetYourGuide" with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Soup dumpling tasting is included if the option is selected
- Tips (optional) are not included in the ticket price