Unlike any other city in China, Shanghai offers an exciting blend of ancient culture and modern attractions. On this half-day tour, visit all of the can't-miss highlights that the city has to offer.
What to Expect
Your half-day guided tour of Shanghai will begin with a visit to The Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront.
This bustling area boasts early-20th century architecture and is the heart of Shanghai sightseeing. Here, you'll chart Shanghai's historical transformation through its lovely and varied architectural styles.
Your next stop will be Yuyuan Garden, a classic creation from the Ming Dynasty, and then Shanghai Old Street, which will take you back to the Qing Dynasty.
You'll get to know this fascinating city from the comfortable seat of a private car, with a local, English-speaking tour guide who can illuminate the city's finer points and help you appreciate Shanghai's cultural and historical richness.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program
- Some meals
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Some entrance fees to scenic spots
- Parking fees and tolls where applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travelers insurance
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.