Revel in the peace and beauty of Suzhou's famous classical gardens, before enjoying a boat ride on the city's pretty canals, and visiting the Silk Museum. Then head to Tongli Water Village to explore stone bridges, cobbled streets, and traditional houses.
What to Expect
In the morning, visit 1 of Suzhou's famous classical gardens: Lion Grove Garden, Lingering Garden, Master of Net's Garden, or the Humble Administrator's Garden. Experience the beauty and tranquility of the magnificent gardens, all of which are renowned and admired throughout China.
Suzhou is not only know for its gardens; it's also a city of lovely rivers and elegant canals. Enjoy a peaceful boat trip on Suzhou's canals and visit Suzhou's Silk Museum to see how the luxurious fabric is made.
In the afternoon, you'll ride to Tongli by private car; the journey takes about 1 hour. Here you will embark on a walking tour in the Water Village. Walk over the stone-arched bridges, explore the cobbled streets and visit the local traditional residential houses.
- Tour guide service
- Private transportation in 5-7 seat car
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets to gardens, Water Village, museum
- Boat trip on canal
- Meals & drinks
Know Before You Go
• Humble Administrator's Garden RMB50~70 per person
• Lion Grove Garden / Master of Net's Garden RMB20~30 per person
• Lingering Garden RMB30~40 per person
• Boat trip on canal RMB120 per boat
• Tongli Water Village RMB100 per person