Discover stories of The Bund and Jewish Ghetto of Shanghai on a 4-hour tour with an expert guide. Take a stroll of East Asia's heart and visit sites near the former Hongkou Ghetto, home of thousands of Jewish refugees before WWII.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Downtown Shanghai hotel pick-up included. If your hotel is far away from downtown, the meeting point is Westin Bund Hotel The guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby, holding a sign with your full name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the main door of Ocean Hotel (远洋宾馆), 5-min walk from Exit 3 (Ground level), Tilanqiao Station of Shanghai Subway. Please arrive 15 min earlier and your guide will hold a "GetYourGuide" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶