Discover Hangzhou on this 1-day tour from Shanghai. Cruise the elegant West Lake and walk under the willows at Su Causeway. See the carp at Flower Harbor, learn about China's ancient tea ceremonies at the tea museum, then visit Hangzhou's oldest street.
What to Expect
Discover Hangzhou on this 1-day tour from Shanghai. For a step back in time, slow down and see the misty islands of West Lake by boat. Its grand pagodas and romantic bridges have inspired China's emperors and poets for centuries.
Walk under the Willow trees at picturesque Su Causeway, then view the Red Carp at Flower Harbor. Learn about the ancient history and customs of China's tea ceremonies at Hangzhou's Tea Museum, and take the chance to see a Green Tea plantation. Finish up on Southern Song Imperial Street, where it's possible to see 800-years of architectural history. Step back into the 21st-century on the 1-hour bullet train ride back to glitzy Shanghai!
- English tour-guide service
What's Not Included
- Private transportation, or train tickets, and public transportation in Hangzhou city
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Private transportation costs RMB 1,500 for a 5/7-seat Buick car
• Round-trip second class train tickets RMB 190 per person
• Cruise on West Lake costs RMB 45 per person or RMB 120 per boat