Discover the cultural highlights of this Chinese metropolis. Visit the delightful Yu Garden, famous for their wonderful combination of stone and water, see the Jade Buddha Temple, enjoy a local lunch and explore the bustling waterfront area of the Bund.
What to Expect
After your hotel pick-up at approximately 09:00 am, we will take you to explore the highlights of this massive city of over 12 million people.
First visit the delightful Yu Garden, famous for its wonderful combination of stone and water. Then it's on to the Jade Buddha Temple with its two fine milk-white Buddha images. Discover the bustling waterfront area of the Bund with its magnificent European-styled buildings many dating from the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.
After an amazing day out, we will take you back to your hotel.
Lunch at a Chinese restaurant is included.
- Transportation and entrance fees.
- English speaking guide and service.
- One lunch at the local restaurant en-route.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver
Know Before You Go
1. At least 2 Adults are required for this tour. In order to book a Child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 Adults.Child price are limited to the age from 2 to11.
2. There are NO Public Holidays when this service will not operate.