Enjoy this Suzhou-sightseeing tour with visits to Tiger Hill, built in the 10th century by the Northern Song Dynasty, the Grand Canal, widely considered a wonder of the ancient Chinese civilization, a silk factory and more.
What to Expect
Explore the Paris of the East! You’ll depart from your Shanghai hotel on the earliest morning train to the picturesque city of Suzhou. Sightseeing highlights include a visit to Tiger Hill, built in the 10th century by the Northern Song Dynasty.
Visit the Grand Canal, widely considered a wonder of the ancient Chinese civilization. Discover the Garden of the Net Master, and learn about silk at a silk factory.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, included in the tour price. Your return train leaves in the afternoon and arrives back in Shanghai one hour later, where you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip soft-seat train-ticket Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai
- Transfer and tours as per itinerary
- Lunch at a local restaurant en-route
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
Know Before You Go
1. At least 2 adults are required for this tour. In order to book a child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 adults. Child prices are limited to ages 2-11 years.
2. There are NO public holidays when this service will not operate.