Explore the traditional sights and streets of Shanghai on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and wander the paths of the Yuyuan Garden. Visit heritage sites, such as the Jade Buddha Temple, Chenghuangmiao Temple, and Dong Tai Lu Antique Market.
What to Expect
Discover the heritage sites of Shanghai, and experience the city of the Ming and Qing dynasties on a full-day sightseeing tour, with hotel pick-up and drop off by private car.
Your tour includes many of the city’s most iconic attractions, including the peaceful Yuyuan Garden. Dating back to the fabled Ming Dynasty, the vast Chinese garden includes the centerpiece Exquisite Jade Rock, pagoda-style halls, and lovely ponds and pavilions.
Go to the Jade Buddha Temple to experience the transcendent atmosphere of Buddhist traditions, and admire the Sitting Buddha and Recumbent Buddha statues carved out of white jade.
You will also visit the Chenghuangmiao Temple (City God Temple), located within the old walled city, where more than 100 traditional stores bustle with life. Closed down during the Cultural Revolution, the temple was fully restored in 2005-6, and locals once again flock to worship the town deities.
End your tour at the Dong Tai Lu Antique Market, an open air market near the historic Xintiandi, and try a spot of haggling for bargain souvenirs.
- Transportation by private car for hotel pick-up and drop off
- Sightseeing program as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking and toll fees where applicable
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Price for children is 80% of the adult price
• Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size