Inle Lake: Full-Day Colorful Private Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick-up.
- Take a boat trip to Inle Lake - the second largest lake in Myanmar
- See traditional silk weaving on wooden handlooms
- Head to the floating garden known as Kyun Hmyaw
Next, visit to Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and see traditional silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to Nga Phe Chaung Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200-years-old. Witness the native method of rowing by leg, a method of fishing and a Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake.
Then, head to the floating garden known as Kyun Hmyaw, which was built from strips of water hyacinth and mud dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus. It takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 millimeter thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. The beauty of the sunset over Inle Lake enchants all visitors. Overnight in Nyaungshwe.
- English-speaking station guide
- Private boat in Inle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others