Discover the Renaissance treasures of Milan and get skip-the-line entry to Da Vinci's magnificent mural of "The Last Supper" at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Learn about the powerful dukes of Milan at Sforza Castle and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to "The Last Supper" on Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, it is recommended to wear a hat to protect you from the sun.
- Due to new security measures, large bags are not allowed inside the Last Supper Museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the Last Supper Museum.