Seward: Kenai Fjords Wildlife 5-Hour Cruise
- Get up close and personal with all the wildlife in Resurrection Bay
- Marvel at the majestic mammals of the ocean such as orcas and humpback whales
- Cruise by Bear Glacier, the largest glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
As the vessel leaves the harbor, watch for otters, bald eagles, and harbor seals in the area. Once the cruise gets going, the captain will make frequent stops at seabird rookeries, sea lion colonies, whale sightings and more. A knowledgeable and experienced naturalist will give the narration during the tour on the ecology, history and geology of the fjords.
Resurrection Bay is calmer than the open waters of the Gulf of Alaska, making this the perfect tour for those prone to seasickness.
- Binoculars to use on board
- Shuttle from railroad depot and cruise ship port
- Coffee, tea, water
- Deli lunch
Prepare for the activity
Please check in at the small boar harbor office of Major Marine Tours at 4th Ave and S. Harbor Street. The office is behind the anchor statue. 1302 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags