Experience the charms of Tangier on a day trip from Seville. Explore the historic Medina, go to the caves where the God Hercules is said to have slept, and immerse yourself in Moroccan culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Calle Rastro will be at 6:15 AM; 6:20 AM from Hotel Don Paco; 6:30 AM from Calle Trajano. Times are subject to ferry times, which could be between 6:15 AM - 8:15 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory on this tour
- Citizens from some countries may require a visa to enter Morocco
- All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler therefore, the activity provider will not offer any information about visas or the passport process
- Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not the company