Need some relaxation time? Check out Aire de Sevilla right in the heart of the Santa Cruz district, atop an ancient Arab bathhouse and Roman ruins.
What to Expect
The thermal baths of Aire de Sevilla are in the heart of the Santa Cruz neighborhood, sitting above an ancient Arab bathhouse and Roman ruins. The unique ambience inside displays the Mudejar influence in Sevilla through the stuccoed and tiled walls, clay works, and the dim lighting of the authentic bronze lanterns. There is a hint of Roman influence as well, in the seating and architectural style of the bathhouse. Aire de Sevilla is a refuge that reveals the history of its ancestors, who used the public bath as an art form for the senses.
The bathhouse offers the Arabic tradition of relaxation through water. Take a journey through three different types of baths: first a warm bath (96oF), second a hot bath (104oF), and finally a cold bath (60oF). These temperature changes create contrasting sensations for the human body. There is also a salt bath, a hydro-massage bath, and a relaxation room. After the hour-and-a-half tour of the baths, you can receive a 15 minute relaxing massage.
- Thermal bath
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Optional 15 minute massage
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Swimsuits are obligatory. If you do not have one, you will be given one free of charge
• Slippers, as well as towels, hygiene items and hair dryers are included in the service
• It is recommended to be 15 minutes early in order to organize booking arrangements
• The use of the baths is intended only for people over 18 years old
• Please inform the front desk and the therapist of any health considerations or injuries that should be considered
• Use of the facilities is not recommended for pregnant women and/or people with cardiovascular disease