Enjoy an under-the-radar food tour of Seville. A specialized local guide will tell you the history of tapas, show you one of the oldest taverns, and provide insider tips as you pass by some of the most emblematic venues and hidden alleyways of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is Setas de Sevilla (Plaza de la Encarnación S/N) at the entrance of the Antiquarium.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for vegans
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility