Enjoy a hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class following a tour of the Triana Food Market, the best place to get the freshest local ingredients. Try something different on your visit to Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Explore Triana Market and select some ingredients for use in the cooking class
- Discover Spanish cuisine with a hands-on cooking class
- Learn new cooking skills inside one of the oldest food markets in Seville
- Enjoy a meal of the dishes you prepare
- All ingredients for the class
- Use of an apron
- Sangria to drink and olives to snack on during the cooking time
- A meal that includes all dishes you have cooked
- 2 extra drinks to accompany your meal (local beer, white wine, or red wine)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Triana Market, Plaza del Altozano Stalls 75-77 Seville 41010Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cooking school is located inside the Triana Food Market, stalls 75-77.
- It is important to inform the tour operator if anyone attending the class has food allergies, intolerances, or restrictions.
- The market tour is only available in the morning. If you are attending an evening cooking session you can also join the morning market tour.