Enjoy a hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class following a tour of the Triana Food Market, the best place to get the freshest local ingredients. Try something different on your visit to Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Triana Market, Plaza del Altozano Stalls 75-77 Seville 41010Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cooking school is located inside the Triana Food Market, stalls 75-77.
- It is important to inform the tour operator if anyone attending the class has food allergies, intolerances, or restrictions.
- The market tour is only available in the morning. If you are attending an evening cooking session you can also join the morning market tour.