Explore Seville at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Marvel at the mix of Christian and Islamic monuments, such as the Torre del Oro, enjoy 2 free walking tours, and access to some of the city’s attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Arabic, Greek, Catalan
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour duration is 75 minutes
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Buses run daily, every 30 minutes between 10 AM and 10 PM
- Guided walking tours begin at 12 PM
- The Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park walking tour departs at 12:00 from bus stop 2
- In the Footsteps of Magellan, the walking tour departs at 1:30 PM from bus stop 1
- Santa Cruz Quarter walking tour departs at 1:30 PM from bus stop 1
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time for all walking tours
- The capacity is limited to 19 passengers. Tours are in both Spanish and English
- From November 1, the last bus will be at 8 PM
- Please note, due to Holy Week, Stops 12 and 13 will be closed until further notice