Embark on a private walking tour of Seville and learn the history behind each turn with your guide. Navigate the winding streets of the Santa Cruz district and see the Alcázar and Giralda.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in Plaza del Triunfo, just under the Inmaculada Statue (obelisk)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes