A guided tour of the Reales Alcázares of Seville and see where many scenes from Game of Thrones were filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
C. Francos, 19, 41004 Sevilla, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- * You must provide the complete names and passport or ID details of all passengers at the time of the booking in order to secure your Alcazar tickets, otherwise your booking would be canceled by the organization.
- * Each traveler must have their original, official documentation to access the Palace. Copies and pictures are not accepted. If you do not have an official ID with you, you cannot access the Palace and will not receive a refund. Only EU citizens have a discount for seniors, students or children.
- * This activity involves a moderate amount of walking. There is no stop between the monuments for lunch or shopping.
- * The Alcazar is closed on January 1 and 6, Good Friday (April 7, 2023), and December 25
- * The student category price is up to 25 years old with a valid student card
- * To get the student and senior discounts, you need to show your ID as proof of eligibility on the day of the tour