Experience a totally different side of Seville on a themed walking tour that explores the city’s history from a female point of view. Discover some of the powerful women, and some who weren’t so powerful, who made Seville what it is today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Costurero de la Reina monument, P.º de las Delicias, 3, 41001 Sevilla, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Group size: Minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 8 participants
- Please indicate if you would like a more customized tour or a combination of this tour and other activities, tours, or workshops offered by the tour provider.