Seville 72-Hour City Card with Guided Tours
From $79 per personBook now
- Explore the birthplace of flamenco at your own pace
- Take a guided tour of one of the world's largest cathedrals
- Look inside the Alcazar and learn more about the era of the Moors
- See the jewel encrusted Virgin of Hope in the Basilica de la Macarena
- Save money at participating restaurants and shops
- Get 2 free glasses of wine and 2 different venues
Enjoy priority access and guided tours of the Cathedral (one of the largest in the world) and Alcazar. Learn more about the days of the Moors at their former royal palace. Visit the Andalusian Center for Contemporary Art to see examples of Seville’s more modern side. Go to the Basilica de Macarena in the historic Macarena neighborhood. Explore the world’s marine life at the Seville Aquarium.
In addition to admission to attractions, your card includes 2 free glasses of wine; one at La Chunga and one at Tata Pila. Enjoy discounts on shopping and dining at participating shops and restaurants, and experience Seville at its best.
- Free admission to several museums and monuments in Seville
- Guided tour of the Cathedral and Alcazar
- Discounts at many shops and restaurants in the city
- 2 free glasses of wine
- Free tourist guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public transport costs
Collect your city card at Iconos, Avenida de la Constitución, 21, Seville (open daily from 10:00 to 21:00 every day from March to October and 10:00 to 20:00 every day except Sunday (10:00 to 18:00) from November to March.
• The Cathedral and Alcazar guided tour is available at 11:30 from Monday to Saturday
Product ID: 65511