Discover the rich and fascinating history of Seville with a guided visit to both the Cathedral of Seville and Alcazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the City Expert shop on the corner of Av. de la Constitución and Calle Miguel Mañara.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- As the cathedral is a holy place, it is necessary to be silent and dress appropriately inside
- You cannot enter the cathedral with bare shoulders or flip flops
- Please provide the full name and passport number of all participants, this is required for the issuance of your tickets. On the day, you must have your passport/ID card with you at all times