Visit three of Seville's top attractions on this guided combo tour. Explore the Alcázar, the cathedral, and the Giralda Tower. Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- To be able to reserve the tickets to the Alcázar complex, all participants are required to provide their full names, dates of birth, and ID numbers at the checkout page. Tickets may not be guaranteed if this info is not provided during the booking process
- Whilst this is a fast-track ticket, there may still be a wait of up to 30 minutes to enter the Alcázar
- The entrance to the Giralda is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, skip-the-line access is currently unavailable