For a unique flamenco experience, learn by doing flamenco. Immerse yourself into flamenco dance culture. Have a guide share the dance of Flamenco. Learn by doing the basic body positions working on dance skills and the rhythm of flamenco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The lessons are held at I Show U Flamenco Lessons, a pro flamenco studio at 9 Evangelista St. in the Triana neighborhood. It is located a 10-minute walk from the Golden Tower or Alfonso XII Hotel in the city center. The studio is just in front of nr 14 Evangelista, between the Capilla del Rocio church and a kitchen store called Modu Cocina. There is a picture of the main entrance in the tour photo gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children 8 years and older can attend. Younger participants can join with an adult for free
- The lesson will be conducted in English or/and Spanish
- The group size will be between 2 and 10 people
- If you wear black or red, this would match best with the basic red outfit for the lesson: flowers and shawls (female) and scarves (male)
- Extra female flamenco clothing available for rent: professional flamenco shoes (€5/pair) and flamenco studio skirt (€5).
- Extra male flamenco clothing available for rent: professional flamenco shoes (€5/pair) and flamenco vests (€5)
- If interested in renting extra clothing, please arrive 15 minutes before the lesson starts to try them on and pay in cash