Seville: 1 Hour Flamenco Dance Lesson
- Enjoy an unique flamenco experience at a flamenco professional studio
- Learn by doing basic body positions and movements in rhythm
- Surprise yourself dancing flamenco like a local
- Work on the flamenco dance attitude
- Appreciate and understand the upcoming flamenco shows
This activity is absolutely suitable for both women and men. After some body work, you will be ready to reproduce an unique routine. Your guide will teach you from zero how, just go with the flow.
You will get more than a rhythm, palms and dance lesson, you will get to understand this awesome art better and why it is known worldwide. Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere.
- Flamenco dance master class
- Basic flamenco outfit for the class: one big flower and a flamenco shawl
- Local tips
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
"Maestdanza" dance studio. Calle Gravina 50, 41001 Seville. Please ring 10 minutes before the lesson starts. The flamenco school is located at the city center close to Plaza de Armas Bus Station and the emblematic Triana hood.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Children 8 years and older can attend.
• The group size will be between 1 and 8 people.
• The lesson will be conducted in English or/and Spanish.
Some recommendations about dress codes. It is RECOMMENDED but NOT NECESSARY:
• Casual, medium heeled shoes(not platforms or sandals) and flowy dress/skirt for women
• Dress shoes for men
• If you dress in black or red this would combine better with the red outfit for the lesson: flowers and shawls
• If you feel like, there are only Female Flamenco Shoes for renting at the studio