Immerse yourself in the culture of flamenco with this lesson that's perfect for beginners. Learn the basic body positions and work on your dance skills with the help of your instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Our pro flamenco studio with top air conditioner is located at the city center just 15 mins walking from the Seville Cathedral. I Show U Sevilla, learn Flamenco with Eva & Team is at 50 Gravina St. The studio is at the street level with a silver nr 50 on it, next to the Nr 50 House. Please, don´t ring from 50 house, look to your left to the next glass door at street level and ring the studio´s black door bell We´ll be there 15 mins before the experiencie starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children 8 years and older can attend. Younger participants can join with an adult for free
- The lesson will be conducted in English or/and Spanish
- The group size will be between 2 and 10 people
- If you wear black or red, this would match best with the basic red outfit for the lesson: flowers and shawls (female) and scarves (male)
- Extra female flamenco clothing available for rent: professional flamenco shoes (€5/pair) and flamenco studio skirt (€5).
- Extra male flamenco clothing available for rent: professional flamenco shoes (€5/pair) and flamenco vests (€5)
- If interested in renting extra clothing, please arrive 15 minutes before the lesson starts to try them on and pay in cash