Discover Ronda, one of the oldest and most picturesque towns in Spain. You will be enchanted by the New Bridge and its stunning views.
What to Expect
The Guadalevín river runs through the beautiful city of Ronda, dividing it in two and carving out the deep gorge upon which the city perches dramatically. During your visit, you will see the city's magnificent bullring, the oldest in Spain. The tour then continues with a walk through Ronda's famous white streets.
The city includes many beautiful buildings, and you will see the house of St. John Bosco, a stunning early 20th-century building. Afterwards, the tour will visit the Mondragon Palace, the old residence of the Moorish Taifa family, situated on the bank of the river. There will also be free time for a lunch break.
- Air-conditioned round-trip transport by minibus
- Guided tour of the Bullring, the House of St. John Bosco and the Mondragon Palace
- Tickets to the monuments
- Official guide in Spanish, English, French.
What's Not Included
- Lunch, beverages and any other services not specified above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour is multilingual