Travel through the ancient Andalusian kingdoms of Castille and Granada, while enjoying the natural beauty and learning about the region’s history. Visit the white villages, the Grazalema forest and mountains, and the ancient town of Ronda.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- - Calle Trajano, 6, Seville, Spain at 8:45 AM approx. - Hotel Don Paco, Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba at 8:50 AM approx. - Oficina Naturanda Rastro, calle Rastro no. 12A at 9:00 AM approx. Times are subject to traffic conditions. Only selected hotels centrally located and meeting points. If you wish to be picked up or dropped off at a different location you must pay an extra of €15 each way to the local service provider.
- Discover the striking white villages of Andalusia
- Experience the history of Andalusia through its landscapes
- Visit Ronda, one of the most fascinating towns in Spain
- Specialist guide
- Admission to the castle and the oil factory
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Students (18-25 years old) holding a valid student card will be eligible for discount. Please do not forget to bring it with you on the day you travel.
- It is possible to stay in Ronda after the tour instead of going back to Seville. You may bring your luggage on the tour if you wish to do this.
- You must contact the local supplier to confirm pickup and drop-off details